Monday, April 9, 2012

BiRDEYE Handmade: All Things Handmade



Hello everyone and welcome!  I am excited to begin this journey of documenting my creative activities and all things handmade.  I am an avid crafter, dabbling in sewing, felting, embroidery, knitting, etc.... to name a few.  I especially enjoy making toys and items for children.  I am a regular thrift shopper and love creating new items from old discarded ones.  

The kitchen in another domain where I enjoy experimenting and creating.  I am a vegetarian who doesn't eat out very often so I like to explore new recipes and cooking techniques.  For me cooking and gardening go hand and hand.  Living in Canada definitely limits the gardening season, however when summer comes, it's on!  I love to grow things I can eat!


Along the way I like to take lots of pictures.

Sit back, relax, have a cup of tea and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment