Monday, August 13, 2012

Garden Crimes

Something has been eating my tomatoes.  I can only speculate who or what could be eating them but I will let you be the judge.


The Crime Scene:
After several days of rain I was finally able to go out and harvest the tomatoes and to my shock and horror this is what I found.

The Evidence:
Exhibit A
As you can see the culprit has rather large teeth.  
Exhibit B
The creature is somewhat of a tomato connoisseur selecting only the ripest fruits.  This tomato obviously did not pass quality control. 
Exhibit C
This was a fine tomato, perfectly aged, a good year, however I will never know. 

The Suspect:
WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS FOOTAGE OF GARDEN CRIMES.  VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
A possible suspect captured on tape in the act.  (This footage cannot be linked to the scene of the crime).  Pay close attention to the eating habits of this rodent and make note of the bite size.  
If you see this creature please approach carefully and teach them a lesson in manners.  I don't mind sharing but I cannot tolerate gluttonous behaviour.  The least it could do is finish the tomato before moving onto the next.....would that be too much to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment